All of our pet supplies are made from bamboo.
What are the advantages of bamboo?
- It releases 30% more oxygen than wood.
- It is a renewable and environmentally friendly resource that is easy to grow and grows quickly without fertilizer.
- Bamboo is strong and is recommended for earthquake zones and used for building scaffolding.
- It has antibacterial properties.
- Stable, it has good resistance to humidity.
- Just like wood, it adds a warm touch to the decor.
- Bamboo offers a modern and luxurious design. It is available in several color tones.
- It holds up well over time, allowing you to have a single cat tree for the life of your cat.
- Preserves areas with high biodiversity and minimizes harvest impacts
- Respects community rights and MORE
According the model, we also use natural feathers, cork, sisal and manila.
What is manila?
Manila or Manila hemp or aloe is a very strong fiber produced from the leaves of the abaca, a banana tree. Its color is in shades of brown. Manila is stronger and more durable than other natural fibers.
What is sisal?
Sisal fiber is extracted from the leaves of the plant of the same name (sisal or Agave sisalana). It is a species of plant in the Agavaceae family. Its fiber is very strong and is used in the manufacture of cordage, coarse fabrics and carpets. It is widely used as scratching rope for cats. Its color is in shades of blond.